Gail Thornton ~ Live Chat. February 26 3 pm EDT

Gail Thornton ~ Live Chat. February 26 3 pm EDT

Home Forums RedmundPro Forums Live Chat Gail Thornton ~ Live Chat. February 26 3 pm EDT

This topic contains 36 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Laurie Beall 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

Gail Thornton
    Participant

I will be interested in discussing with you your approach to your memoir, Laurie. I have read that few get sued in reality. But relationships change.

I am a one project person. This second memoir is all-consuming when I write. I have it mapped out, and know the end point. It is the difficulty of the craft of the writing for me on this one. I have set my writing standards higher. I will also be writing poetry.

Janet Russell
    Participant

Thanks, Gail, for taking the time to answer our questions… every day I get a little more insight into you the person and you the author!!

🙂

Gail Thornton
    Participant

We can stay if you like, and if not, I want to thank you for being here at my Live Chat! Your questions were interesting to answer and taught me a lot about my writing, and my writing life, particularly my process of writing poetry and also the issues everyone faces when writing memoir.

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Thank you, Janet! So happy you were here. 🙂

Laurie Beall
    Participant

I’ll be happy to discuss it, you’ll see why it could cause a lawsuit. I may have to fictionalize it.

I can’t wait to read the next poetry book you put together.

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Thank you Laurie, I look forward to that talk. Thank you for being here at my Live Chat. So happy you were here. 🙂

Laurie Beall
    Participant

It was a pleasure 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.