Author Questions

Author Questions

Home Forums RedmundPro Forums Live Chat Author Questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Red 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Red
    Keymaster

RPlogohdrslv.png

Many fans would love to ask the authors of their favorite books and novels a question… or seven. Here is your chance. The RedmundPro authors will be available on different days to answer questions from their readers.

What would you like to know?

• Is your favorite character based on someone in real life?
    • How long does it take to write a book?
    • Will there be a sequel?

Simply address your question to the author and post! Questions will be gathered for an interactive Q & A session for the dates on the RedmundPro Calendar.

Red
    Keymaster

On Tuesday, 29 January, I will be available for a Q&A session. What questions would you like for me to answer about writing, my books or Redmund Productions?

Laurie Beall
    Participant

How long does it take to finish writing the books from conception of the idea to the final layout?

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Red,
    You’ve published poetry, self help, and fiction. What is your approach to each and what do you have in mind for the future?

Laurie Beall
    Participant

When you wrote the Self Help, (Killing Us Softly) what was the original intent, and where did the idea come to write the book?

It’s a rather intense book, did you take the time to clear your mind during the process?

Janet Russell
    Participant

Hi Red… Since KILLING US SOFTLY is about such emotional and traumatic times, did you find you spent more time writing as you journaled? Or later as you brought everything together? How much time went by after your husband passed before you were ready to go back and work on it and face it again?

Thanks -hope bringing it up again isn’t too painful for you!

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Hi Red,
    As an author who chose to submit to you, the most valued part of Redmund Productions publishing for me is its difference from traditional and self publishing. You are an author’s publisher in every sense of the word. Please explain how you came upon the idea which ultimately has become the only choice for me with two books published to date, and more to follow.

Red
    Keymaster

These are great questions… I best get to making answers!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.