Author Questions for LIve Chat Feb. 12th w/Laurie Childree

Author Questions for LIve Chat Feb. 12th w/Laurie Childree

Home Forums RedmundPro Forums Live Chat Author Questions for LIve Chat Feb. 12th w/Laurie Childree

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Red 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Laurie Beall
    Participant

February 12th at 12 p.m. EDT/11 a.m. CDT I will be answering your questions. If you have anything that you would like to ask you can leave it here and I’ll answer it during the live session. What do you want to know? Just ask me, I’ll answer the questions left here during the live session on the 12th along with other questions that you may have.

Laurie.

Janet Russell
    Participant

Hi Laurie…

what does your basic writing process look like? Do you use a notebook? Scraps of paper? Or do you type into a word processor, as you are inspired?

thanks,

Janet

Janet Russell
    Participant

Hi again, Laurie…

It must be difficult finding time when your muse is active AND you can take time away from your daily responsibilities. Can you talk a little about how this affects your work?

thanks

Janet

Janet Russell
    Participant

Laurie… are you primarily a poet? Or do you have any novels in you bursting to get out? A memoir, perhaps?

thanks,

Janet

Red
    Keymaster

How much different is writing a book from writing articles or are the building blocks the same only configured differently? 🙂

Laurie Beall
    Participant

My mind actually might begin working again! Thanks guys, I best get to organizing answers.

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Hi Laurie,
    How important has the editing process been for your book? What were your impressions after Moments, Money & Memoires was edited?

Gail Thornton
    Participant

Laurie,
    What has your publishing experience been with Redmund Productions?

Janet Russell
    Participant

For me, I think it would be difficult to keep separate the writing-for-pay and the inspired-writing-of-my-own. How do you manage, for example, if an inspiration comes to you while writing one of your freelance articles? Do you set aside certain times of day for each, or…?

Red
    Keymaster

If the whole world left you alone with a keyboard and a waiter, what would you write?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.