Taming the Terrible Twos
Taming the Terrible Twos: A Parents’ Survival Guide
Genre: Parenting, Self-Help
The Terrible Twos are a bittersweet time for toddlers and parents: both too long and too short…but either way, completely survivable. Learn from parents who have been there.
From what toddlers understand to how to get them to talk to you and from managing defiance to keeping them happy and healthy, everything you need to survive the Terrible Twos is right here.
Find out how much your toddler’s behavior will predict how he will act as a teenager. Teach him to make good decisions, take on responsibility and cope with new siblings and friends. Conquer sharing, hair pulling and tantrums at the mall. Along the way, learn to laugh at the amazing things this little person does right before your eyes.
Autographed copies $12.00
ebook for ereaders: $3.50
ebook for Kindle: $3.50
PDF for computer readers: $3.50
* If inscription is not included with payment, book will be inscribed to purchaser’s first name on payment account.
- Book Reviews Heating Up: The Fires of Waterland | Incoming Bytes - [...] Red Dwyer: Killing us Softly, Darkness Introduced, Mantra’s Book of Shadows, Taming the Terrible Twos [...]
- Who is Driving This Flying Circus? | The M3 Blog - [...] 1. Taming the Terrible Twos: A Parent’s Survival Guide, Ann Marie Dwyer (2009), p. 73 [...]
- Gail Thornton's World - [...] Red Dwyer: Anyone who deals with children. Do you work with people who are someone’s child? This book is…
- Haughty, Psychic, Medical Follies | The M3 Blog - […] the cure for hiccups. Ironically, I have posted the cure for hiccups on a number of forums and in…
- The Tenth Day of… | The M3 Blog - […] or someone you know needs Taming the Terrible Twos: A Parents’ Survival Guide. It is a great resource for pregnant women/couples…