Flash in the Pan 2
Flash in the Pan: Frosty, Fiery, Fresh and Feisty Flash Fiction
Genre: Flash Fiction
Join twelve authors on a flash fiction journey through sixteen subjects. With no more than 150 words they bring you 127 stories which will make you wonder, open your eyes, shock you, tug at your heartstrings or make you laugh.
Hot flashes bring you the punchline in just 50 words. These gripping shorts stir the mind with vivid images, snappy dialog and instant locations. They are 30-second stories which will leave you talking about them for hours.
Flash in the Pan shows you the gold in nuggets sifted by your imagination. Good things really do come in small packages.
Pick up a copy of the first in the Flash in the Pan series. The ebook is free.
The third installment brings you 168 new flashes to capture your imagination. Wave of Emotion
Book four of the Flash in the Pan series is the biggest yet! Satisfy your appetite for flash fiction with 250 stories! Flashes from the Bistro
ebook for Kindle: $2.50
ebook for ereaders: $2.50
PDF for computer readers: $2.50
- Hot Flash | The M3 Blog - [...] should already have their free copy of the fall Flash in the Pan, but did you know? The winter…
- Writer’s Spotlight: Liz Campbell | The M3 Blog - [...] [...]
- Book Reviews Heating Up: The Fires of Waterland | Incoming Bytes - [...] forget to check out the exciting flash series “Flash in the Pan” co-authored collections of mini-stories–for the reader in…
- Because it should be fun. | The M3 Blog - [...] different results. The first three come from Mantra’s Book of Shadows; the next four from Flash in the Pan; the next two…
- Hot Flash | The M3 Blog - [...] in celebration of the new quarter, the second ebook is free, too! Double up and pay nothing. Visit RedmundPro…