Darkness Introduced escorts us to the mysterious, often misunderstood world of BDSM without so much as leaving the safety of home. Red Dwyer weaves an engaging and lascivious tale of sex, lust, control, love and bondage that will take you to the edge of darkness, right in the middle and back again.
Darkness Introduced is intriguing from page one because, in Darkness, action, drama and sex blend seamlessly into a story which will have you immersed and wanting more. Follow three main characters through a fast-paced tale with others in their culture and the events which test their roles as dictated by the lifestyle they choose.
Daniel, a self-contained man of refined taste, has a darkness within him. The commissioned paintings hanging in his bathroom are the only outside evidence of the evil that lurks within.
Ashlyn, dominatrix and submissive, struggles to find balance under Daniel and over Katie and relishes the pain of reprimand.
Katie, new to the harem, lives only to pleasure her Master and Mistress. She takes her punishment and rewards with a wonder at how such culture exists beneath the noses of the ones who condemn it.
Welcome into Darkness.
This book contains explicit content including profanity, sexual content and violence. It is intended for mature audiences only. By purchasing, you aver you are over the age of 18.
ebook for Kindle: $3.50
ebook for ereaders: $3.50
PDF for computer readers: $3.50
- Blushing in the Writer’s Spotlight | The M3 Blog - [...] [...]
- Fragile or Fluffy, Fractals are FUN!!! | BuddhaKat - [...] Amanda Makepeace: From my Nightstand Buddhakat: More Starving Artists join the fun!! Dribbling Pensioner: Pistorius Jokes euzicasa: Jimi Hendrix…
- Romantic Monday – Lights Out Version | Running Naked With Scissors - [...] I also think I might have to give a little credit to the author of Darkness Introduced, the fabulous…
- Book Reviews Heating Up: The Fires of Waterland | Incoming Bytes - [...] Dwyer: Killing us Softly, Darkness Introduced, Mantra’s Book of Shadows, Taming the Terrible [...]
- Because it should be fun. | The M3 Blog - [...] from Mantra’s Book of Shadows; the next four from Flash in the Pan; the next two from Darkness Introduced and my new manuscript (due…