What would it be like to live in a world of distractibility? Your attention is drawn away with the glimpse of a red kite in the sky. As you watch it, everything around you disappears from your consciousness. Even when you want to concentrate, your attention floats and bobs on a breeze you cannot see or control.
Follow Tom Nardone through his experiences living with ADHD from a childhood where neither children nor adults understood to an adulthood of fulfillment with a diagnosis, treatment and family of his own.
Tom Nardone candidly exposes his thoughts and feelings about his world and the effect of ADHD on the choice he made, his job performance and his relationships.
eBook for Kindle: $3.00
eBook for eReaders: $3.00
PDF for computer readers: $3.00
Have you read this book?
- "I Had to Live This. Your Kid Does Not." - ADHD Roller Coaster with Gina Pera - […] Hilarious Revenge of Tom Nardone.” It’s a funny-bittersweet excerpt from his new book, Chasing Kites. This memoir follows Tom‘s…
- See in ADHD | The Awesome Man Behind ADHDpeople.net, Chasing Kites & The Tom Nardone Show - […] Here’s the direct link to purchase Tom’s book, Chasing Kites at Tomnardone.net/book […]
- Chasing Kites with Tom Nardone | ADHD People - […] Purchase a copy of Tom Nardone’s book HERE […]
- Chasing Kites with Tom Nardone - I AM TOM NARDONE - […] Purchase a copy of Tom Nardone’s book HERE […]
- Rob Reviews Everything: Chasing Kites by Tom Nardone | robditoro - […] Website: http://tomnardone.net <– Warning, website is hellaugly Published: 2015 Buy: RedmundPro (Physical, Kindle, […]
- Carolyn D'Argenio on ADHD and Type 1 Diabetes | ADHD reWired - […] Tom Nardone’s book Chasing Kites […]
- ADHD, Anxiety, and Mindfulness with Yvonne Nardone | ADHD reWired - […] Chasing Kites by Tom Nardone […]